This page is for the analysis of the People's Republic of China, and it's two Special Administrative Regions: Hong Kong and Macau, as well as Taiwan.
* Xinhua News Agency [http://www.news.cn/english]
* Government of the People's Republic of China [http://english.gov.cn/]
* Government of the Hong Kong SAR [http://www.gov.hk/en/residents/]
* Government of the Macau SAR [http://portal.gov.mo/web/guest/citizen]
Compare the recently deceased and honored "hard-liner" Deng Liqun (https://archive.today/MwxHz) with liberal elder statesman Li Yining (https://archive.today/uhEEt) or compare the neo-Maoist website maoflag.net (http://www.maoflag.org/portal.php) which has backers within the CCP with the neo-liberal website Caixin (english.caixin.com/) which also has supporters within the CCP. The range of opinion spans the political spectrum from left to right. The difference between the two political poles in China is far greater than between the Democrats and Republicans in the US. Xi Jinping is the fulcrum between these two sides of the political spectrum in China. He supports the political agenda of the left and the economic agenda of the right and modulates both to arrive at a ruling consensus.
* Quotations from Chairman Mao Tse Tung (.pdf) [http://bit.ly/13RASkW]
* "The Founding of a Republic" video [https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ymoUQj1SAIk] about the establishment of the People's Republic of China.
* Selected Works of Deng Xiaoping [https://dengxiaopingworks.wordpress.com]
* WE CAN DEVELOP A MARKET ECONOMYUNDER SOCIALISM, November 26, 1979 [https://archive.today/1wg88]
* "The Governance of China", a compilation of Xi Jinping's works from 2012 to 2014
"Forgotten war, forgotten massacres: the Korean War (1950 - 1953) as licensed mass killings" [http://historyandcurrentcontext.blogspot.com/2015/02/forgotten-war-forgotten-massacres.html]
"The US Imperialists Started The Korean War" book [http://historyandcurrentcontext.blogspot.com/1993/02/the-us-imperialists-started-korean-war.html]
China's "Great Leap Forward" of 1958-1961, a leap in democracy, technology, and saving lives despite famine, blockade, and hostile encirclement [http://historyandcurrentcontext.blogspot.com/2014/06/chinas-great-leap-forward-of-1958-1961.html]
Statement By Mao Tse-tung in Support of the Black Liberation Struggle in the United States (1963)[http://historyandcurrentcontext.blogspot.com/2015/02/statement-by-mao-tse-tung-in-support-of.html]
"Journeys Towards Peace: Internationalism and radical Orientalism during the U.S. war in Vietnam" [http://historyandcurrentcontext.blogspot.com/2014/08/journeys-towards-peace-internationalism.html]
1989 Occupation of Tiananmen Square in Shanghai, PR China [http://historyandcurrentcontext.blogspot.com/2014/06/1989-occupation-of-tiananmen-square-in.html]
"Russia and China Are Not Imperialist" (2015-03-02, by Steven Argue) [http://historyandcurrentcontext.blogspot.com/2015/03/russia-and-china-are-not-imperialist.html]